The re-engineered design of the C1 Mk2 incorporates ATC’s customarily transparent circuits boosted by larger power supplies, the latest ATC grounded-source 200 watt Class A/B discrete MOSFET power module and improved overload protection circuitry (with front-panel indicator) for greater control at full output. The low-pass filter circuits have been comprehensively re-worked to facilitate the best possible integration with partnering speakers from ATC and other manufacturers.
Controls include a continuously variable low pass filter, a continuously variable all-pass filter and polarity switch, speaker level L/R inputs, independent L/R RCA line inputs and a summed line output RCA connector to facilitate the daisy-chaining of multiple subwoofers.
- Compatible ATC products for surround sound system: SCM7, SCM11, SCM19, SCM40, HTS7, HTS11, HTS40, C1C, C3C.
- ATC 12″/314mm bass driver.
- Massive motor assembly.
- In-house, hand wound 3″ ribbon voice coil.
- ATC 200W amplifier
- Inputs: Stereo High Level via Binding Posts & Stereo Line Level via RCA/Phono
- Outputs: Mono Summed Line Level via single RCA/Phono
- User controls: Gain, Low Pass Frequency, Polarity, Phase
- Active filters and overload protection
- 6 Year warranty.
- Available veneers: Cherry/Black Ash/Satin Black/Satin White
Driver: LF 12″/314mm
LF Cut Off Frequency (-6dB): 25Hz
Max SPL: 103dB
Amplifier Output: 200 Watts
Cabinet Dimensions (HxWxD): 450x360x400mm/17.72″x14.17″x15.75″
Veneer: Cherry/Black Ash/Satin Black/Satin White