- Jazz in the New Harmonic
- American Culture X
- Duke’s Groove
- Grooves from the Underground
- Transcendental Tripping
Recorded November 26th, 2012 at The Hirsch Center in Brooklyn, NY.
- Javon Jackson – Tenor sax
- Jeremy Pelt – Trumpet
- Billy Drummond – Drums
- Peter Washington – Bass
- David Chesky – Piano & Composer
- Produced by David Chesky
- Recorded, Edited, and Mastered by Nicholas Prout
- Assistant Engineer & Session Coordinator was Alex Sterling
Recorded in Binaural+ with the B&K 4100 Head and Torso simulator, MSB A/D Converter, and Crystal Microphone cable. This album was made with the purest audio path, using the very best microphones, mic preamps, analog-to-digital converters, recorders, and cables with careful attention to detail to produce the most transparent and natural sound available today.
Have a question about any of our albums? Contact us today.