The advanced DAC Box DS2 ultra is a universal and very flexible D/A converter of the highest class. It offers full DSD256 support and upsampling of all input signals to 768kHz from USB, coaxial and optical inputs. This realizes high-resolution sound playback with a rich sound field and bass representation with less distortion. Due to its class-leading audio performance DAC Box DS2 ultra is an ultimate high-end bargain! Wood side panels available for an additional $100.00.
- Top grade AK4490 D/A chip (32-bit PCM 768kHz / DSD256)
- 6 Inputs: 1x USB, 3x optical (TOSlink®), 2x coax (S/PDIF)
- Up to 32bit/768kHz asynchronous USB (XMOS technology)
- DSD64, DSD128 & DSD256 (DSD over PCM)
- Audio Class 2 (USB 2.0 High Speed) driver for Windows included
- Up to 24bit/192kHz for optical & coax inputs
- 5 selectable digital filter characteristics
- 3 selectable sound modes
- High-end ultra low phase oscillator with superior noise rejection
- RCA line level solid-state analog output stage
- Ultra linear & ultra low noise circuitry
- Separate power supplies for every stage with advanced filter technology
- Upgradeable with optional linear power supply Power Box DS2 Sources
- Finishes: black or silver, with/without wooden side panels (rosenut, walnut, eucalyptus)
To see the full line of Pro-ject turntables, visit our partner site, The Vinyl Revivers.